1-day


 Hello everyone.  Today we went to the arch fortress, one of the ancient and famous monuments in Bukhara, with our classmates and teacher Matluba Akhmedovna.  We definitely got a lot of interesting information during our trip there and had a great day.  Now I want to share with you my impressions.  First of all talking about The Ark of Bukhara is a massive fortress located in the city of Bukhara, Uzbekistan, that was initially built and occupied around the 5th century AD. In addition to being a military structure, the Ark encompassed what was essentially a town that, during much of the fortress's history, was inhabited by the






various royal courts that held sway over the region surrounding Bukhara. The Ark was used as a fortress until it fell to Russia in 1920. Currently, the Ark is a tourist attraction and houses museums covering its history.[1] The museums and other restored areas include an archaeological museum, the throne room, the reception and coronation court, a local history museum, and the court mosque.[
Prince Siyawush or Siyavusha built the Ark of Bukhara and was eventually buried there. After his death, the great citadel was put out commission to mourn the prince. 3000 years later, Budun Bukhar Khudah restored the citadel
of course it's great and we had a fun day today as well As we express our impressions, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not just to see historical buildings but to know by them.as😇😇😇👑👑👑🤩🤩🤩

.

Комментарии

  1. Your information very useful and interesting.Thank you 😍😍🤩🤩

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. That's really great and funny, I enjoyed from this and thanks dear❤️🥰❣️

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I really adore your information.As you know not only me but also everybody appreciate yours🥰🙃🥰

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Oh you mad so interesting blog.Its was interesting to read about legend of Siyavush.Thank you soo much my dear friend ♥️🤝🤝🤝👏👏👏👏

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Oh my gosh😇 your words are really unique and well-chosen🥰

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Hello my dear🤗.Your blog and all the information in it are really attractive.I can take lots of benefits 🥰

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Ooo Nurzoda.it turned out great👍especially your pictures.😁

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. My dearest your blog is very impressive and colourful I really really liked it. Truthly it is great😍🥰😘🤗😇

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Darling, I get a new information about Ark which is really amazed me☺☺

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

#7-blog

#8-blog

#9-blog